Friday, January 13, 2012

Over Cooked


I think I'm done.

The other day, Dana asked me if I was going to keep writing. She knew it had been a while since I last sat down and wrote anything so she asked the question. I guess it was a gut reaction to reply that I'm done writing. Truthfully, I didn't hesitate saying it. Words just don't pour out of me lately and perhaps that's a good thing.

It's 8 AM on a Friday morning so forgive me for not further analyzing my life. Our two month old, Katie, kept me awake last night from the stress of her furiously refusing to take a bottle. My mind is tired, my body is surprisingly sore, and I just wanted to sit down at the computer to figure out how to move this day along. I had a minor urge to write but I think I'm done now.

To be continued is a question for another morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment