Monday, July 5, 2010

Three Oh No's

In less than 24 hours, our dishwasher drained it's last bubble, my youngest daughter was denied a transfer to her sister's school, and I accidentally punched said older sister in the eye while trying to unfurl a sock. Please tell me that this nonsense only comes in three's. Please.

With all this misfortune bouncing about, I should get off the internet now. Somebody in Kraptakistan is about to plant a computer killing virus on the web that my laptop will surely acquire. In all honesty, I need to put our cold pack "Mr. Bump" back in the fridge anyway now that the accidental victim of my laundry rage has gone to bed.

One last thought though: please pray for Emily's soon to be black eye for quick healing. She needs not to be in pain nor endlessly explaining to the masses how Daddy gave her a shiner. Thank you from the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment