Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Day Another Post

I just re-read yesterday's blog and realized it was lousy. I should not have posted it.

From now on, I'm going to wait a day. If I read my stuff the day after writing it, and believe it's worth sharing, then I'll let everyone see it.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.

Bye.



Hold on. Now what do I do? If I hit the button "Publish Post", won't I be breaking the rule I just established for myself? And what if I hit the button "Save Now"? Say I save it but wait til tomorrow to post. Will the time frame I established no longer have meaning since it will then be two days since I posted the lousy entry?

This is more confusing than it should be. I think the 4 AM bed wetting accident/ wake up call from my youngest affected me more than I thought. My marbles are clearly all over the place and the bag is lost.

I'm just going to end this now and go take care of the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment