Saturday, November 13, 2010

Patience Outage

Our cable sucks.

I'm watching TV today and wondering why the morons at Time Warner Cable can't continually give me the service I pay for. Our HD channels may or may not come in, may or may not break up, and may or may not require that I unplug the whole damn system to fix any and all problems. I don't ask for much; I really don't. Here's my bottom line: if you expect me to pay for your service @$100 month, I don't think I need to be on a first name basis with all of your service technicians. Simple enough, right?

Our cable provider is a means to an end but they're not the only game in town. They are either going to deliver the programming or find themselves being replaced. Since I have Scotty the tech coming for a visit between 11-2 PM on Tuesday, I'll have a few days to find an alternative cable company. I mean, all Scotty is going to do is turn off the power to the receiver anyway and HOPE that my channels come in; that's what his seven other stellar coworkers have done so far.

Time Warner Cable: Viewing your favorite channels will never be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment