Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sing Along!

Sami's Hematoma Song
(aka: Jim's cathartic plea for Shrimp's forgiveness.)

You better watch out.
You better not trip.
You better not fall.
Daddy's gonna step on your hip.
Boo Boo Oaf will cause you some pain.

Daddy's playing with you.
And then you fall down.
He steps on your leg which turns purple and brown.
Boo Boo Oaf is at it again.

He didn't mean to squish you.
He loves to horse around.
He hasn't learned from past mistakes.
With your dad, accidents abound.

Oh! Your daddy loves you.
But he's a big klutz.
He's sad that you're bruised.
Almost stepped on your guts!

Boo Boo Oaf had a big co-pay.
Boo Boo Oaf got you an X-ray!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim,
    Just popped over to read your blog as it occurred to me it's been a while. I'm glad you have some new additions.. was kinda dry there for a while. Yesterday Carlos and I did something impetuous and since you are the one who is good with words is it redundant to call it stupid? While visiting my family in Oklahoma, we brought home a kitten. We already have a young cat (less than a year)and now I am worried he is really going to disembowel the little kitten. I thought I was saving him from living in a cold barn catching mice when actually its like a lucha libre in my living room now. I finally got to meet Amy's boys, they walked to our home for a short visit and hopefully we will get to meet your girls now that those annoying holidays are past..
    Tonya and my little tumor, Carly.
    PS The poem is cool.

    ReplyDelete